THE ULTIMATE QUADS WORKOUT | FOR MAX CONTACT & STRENGTH
The perfect workout to get the best contact in your quads!
Get my 4-week workout guide now!
In this session, we will use a lot of eccentric training to really get the best contact and tension in our quad muscles. We will be doing both free weight and machine exercises. Full workout and exercises are listed below:
1.Leg kicks machine/leg extensions TUT
a) Normal extensions, 10 reps
b) Eccentric leg extensions 3 set x 10 reps. Push the way up like usual, but hold it a bit extra on the way down. This way you put the muscle under tension even more, and force it to work on the eccentric phase.
2. Smith squats 3 set x 10 reps
Superset with “sitting chair” 10sec. Lean a bit back towards the barbell on your upper back. Stand shoulder wide with your feet, place them a bit forward and keep your back straight through the whole exercise. Finish with the “chair” position.
3. Sissy squats TUT 3 set x 10 reps. To make it more challenging we will stand on something with our heels, in this case a weight plate.
4. Goblet squats 3 set x 10 reps
5. One leg pistol squats
6. Front cable squats TUT 3 set x 10 reps. Think about having your back straight up, lock your upper body and let your legs work alone.
7. Single leg kick machine TUT 3 set x 5-10 reps/per leg. Use both legs on the way up, but only one leg when going down.
8. Jumps 2 set x 10 jumps. This is a good finisher instead of like cardio. It’s going to burn in all of your lower body, trust me! If you don’t have a stair available you can use a step-up box or something like that.
♡ My social media ♡
♡ Get in touch with me ♡
Business inquiries: email@example.com
♡ Common questions ♡
♥ The camera I use – Sony A550
♥ I edit my videos in Sony Vegas Pro + Filmora + Final Cut Pro X
♥ I’m from Sweden
♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ Women’s best