NowLoss Diet Plan: Lose Weight Faster Eating Anything You Want


Video

Description

The 5 basic rules of the Nowloss diet ( are…

1. 1200-to-2000 calories per day.

Eat anything you want whenever you want as long as you are eating 1200-to-2000 calories a day which is what most people can easily lose weight on if they track their calories. It’s an almost guarantee women will lose weight eating anything they like on a 1200-to-1500 calorie diet and men will lose on 1500-to-2000 and NO!

I’m not being sexist by giving women less calories that is just how it generally is for women but you ladies can eat up to 2000 calories also if you are very active.

2. Eat whatever you like.

Does not matter WHAT you eat when it comes to weight loss. Think about it if you were trapped on an island where you could only eat 2 cookies a day you would lose weight simply because you are not eating enough to maintain your weight.

3. Eat whenever you like.

Does not matter when. Eat after 6pm if you like! If you eat 5000 calories all before 6pm then chances are you will gain weight and you will not lose weight in that case if you stopped eating before 6 pm.

4. Drink 1 liter of water.

Just makes things easier as far as weight loss. If you ignore the drinking water part you will still lose weight if you are not taking in enough energy or rating enough calories to maintain your current weight but it is good to drink water to flush out any unnecessary water weight you may be carrying around.

5. Keep a food journal.

Probably the most important and easiest thing to do but most people for some reason do not do it. You have to track your calories with a food journal like the nowloss journal ( or with an app like loseit ( or myfitnesspal ( By tracking you know exactly how much you can eat to lose, gain and/or maintain your weight.

Bonus tip: exercise to lose weight faster while eating whatever you want so = 8 rules to help you lose up to 4 pounds per week doing intervals

FAQ. But I can still eat whatever I like & lose weight – Right?

Correct. So if you’re going to ignore the 4 reasons from the video and still get most of your 1200-to-2000 calories from these bad foods here: then that’s fine because you’ll still lose weight fast eating what you like provided you eat 1200-to-2000 calories per day because when you do not eat enough no matter if it is from not eating enough good or bad foods then your body will have no choice but to burn off your fat for energy but…

If you’re serious about getting most of your 1200-to-2000 calories from healthier weight loss foods because of the 4 reasons from the video above but you can’t because you’re addicted to salty, sugary & fatty foods then…

Gradually get yourself to a point where 80% of your 1200-to-2000 calorie diet is from weight loss foods so…

When you start this diet you may get all 100% of your 1200-to-2000 calories from bad foods but then every day, every week or even up to every 30 days you want to gradually keep eating less bad foods so for example…

-For your first 30 days or less you’ll get 100% of your 1200-to-2000 calories from bad foods and then…

-The next 1-to-30 days you’ll get 90% (or 1080-to-1800) of your 1200-to-2000 calories from bad foods and so on until finally…

-You’re only getting 20% (or 240-to-400) of your 1200-to-2000 calories from bad foods & the other 80% of your calories from weight loss foods and…

-Once you’re at a point where you’re getting at least 80% (or 960-to-1600) of your 1200-to-2000 calories from these Weight loss food here: = you’ll be in that perfect weight loss zone which means…

-You’ll be losing weight as fast as possible because you’ll be satisfied much longer on lesser calories &…

-You’ll have almost no cravings from the small amount of salty, sugary & fatty foods you DO get to eat &…

-You’ll keep off any weight you lose forever (unless you go on some crazy 6 week eating binge while being very lazy or inactive)

**************************************
I’m Adrian Bryant & I’m the guy who created NowLoss.com to help you look good naked. See the people I’ve already helped look good naked here:

Facebook:
Pinterest:
Instagram: